The Law Offices of Neena Bohra, with offices in New York, New Jersey and Michigan, represent numerous corporations, small businesses and individuals throughout the United States in all aspects of the immigration and naturalization process.
Our firm values integrity, honesty and persistence; we do not take short-cuts when dealing with our clients’ immigration issues. These values combined with our strong and long-lasting relationships with government agencies, political leaders and business visionaries has allowed us to maintain a 99% approval rating on all cases we handle.
In working with our firm you will be assured of the following:
- Timeliness of Response. We aim to respond to you within 48 hours of your initial request for a consultation. We realize the importance you place on your or your employees’ immigration status; we respect that importance and aim to provide timely and lengthy counsel.
- High Quality and Accuracy. We do not take shortcuts with your immigration filings. Each of our clients’ cases, filings and documentation is prepared, reviewed and followed-through by an attorney, not a paralegal or a legal clerk.
- Rapid Turnaround Times. We offer 24-48 hour turnaround times for accumulation of information and for filing of cases.
- Frequent Follow-Up. We offer weekly updates and alerts on each case. We have a long-standing relationship and regard with the BCIS (formerly INS) and have the ability to provide weekly status checks with the BCIS on your or your employees’ filings.
- English, not “Legalese”. Our firm prides itself on providing friendly and unintimidating advice to our clients.
Contact us now and receive an initial consultation for $175